2) Personal data collected directly by the Supplier "The Aerodyne di M. Fantoni e G. Taddei Snc", owner of the data, and/or through third party suppliers, may be collected and processed in manual or automatic (computer-based) form. The Buyer's personal data is collected for the purpose of recording the purchase order and is necessary for the execution of the agreement herein and the necessary corresponding communications; this is in addition to fulfilling legal obligations and to enable the effective management of business relationships to the necessary extent and in order to best perform the requested service (Article 24, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree n. 196/2003).
3) The Supplier undertakes to treat all information provided by the Buyer as strictly confidential; data shall not be disclosed to unauthorised persons, transmitted to third parties, nor used for purposes other than those for which it was collected. The data may only be produced at the request of the court or other judicial authority.
4) Personal data may only be disclosed to persons authorised to carry out the necessary activities for the implementation of the stipulated contract and solely for that purpose, once a pledge of confidentiality for the said data has been signed.
5) The Buyer may exercise his rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, namely:
the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regards to their content, of the entities to whom the information was disclosed or circulated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves an effort that is manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The individual is also entitled to object, in whole or in part, to:
i) the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
ii) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials or for carrying out market research or business communications.
6) The disclosure of personal data by the Buyer is a necessary condition for the proper and timely implementation of this agreement. Any request by the Buyer shall be subject to the necessary disclosure of his personal data.
7) In all cases, the data acquired will be kept for a period not exceeding the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. All personal data shall be safely removed.
8) The owner of the data is the Supplier, to whom the Buyer may submit any request, addressed to the company's headquarters.
9) Material (requests, suggestions, ideas, information, materials, etc.) sent to the Supplier, including by e-mail, shall not be considered confidential information or data, shall not infringe the rights of others and shall contain valid and truthful information that does not harm the rights of others. The Supplier accepts no responsibility for the content of these messages.